Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Drag me to hell - Wyd Global Version

*This Post is only fanmade, My Tag as Sub Guild Leader is only edited on photoshope as required in the story. I'm not the official Sub Leader of any guild.

I hate it... because of tight schedules in my school, i didnt watch the movie Drag me to hell... All of my friend comment the movie as one of the best scary movie they've seen. Some of my friend narrate to me the whole story.... well i guess i will make my own version of that movie here in WYD to make me feel better. Ill make a spoof of the movie XP. Im sure for those who already watch the trailer can relate to my story XP :

uno22 became the Sub Guild Leader since bOggIeBoTzZ is absent for the whole day and theres no one left to give responsibility of a Sub-Leader. uno22 just siting there in the guild house doing nothing... guild chating and such. uno22 thought being a Sub-Guild leader is an easy JOB, Not until someone PM him:

:Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*sniffles. I want my perfect sexy body back!!! Good thing my Boots is still in intact -.-'

SuB-ZeRoMK is only joking. It turns out, the effect of the spell that was cast to uno22 is only a WILD BOAR Transformation Letter that can be bought in MountCaptor.... so it only lasted for 1hour only. After that horrible experience uno22 return his tag to bOggIeBoTzZ. I wonder if uno22 wants to become the Sub-guild leader again? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment