Tuesday, June 30, 2009

There Still Sunshine after the Rain

Hmmmm. Hear the sad news for us bloggers? No one win the 2nd theme... Weird. If you ask me most of us made a perfect entry. I wonder, did we misinterpret the word WYD GLOBAL 101? Oh well, Past is past guys!... Im still happy right now. I wanna celebrate for some reason:

1. Out of many entry in Fathers Day Event, i'm the one of the 9 winners. MEN, THANKS GM!!!.. Not only that Most of my friend win as well. Besty, Oliveness, Darkspeed and JangoHyu. Wow. Grats guys. All our efforts paid off, ^^.

Photobucket

2. I love the 2 topics for 3rd week blog. Very controversial though... I need to explore new ideas. I still love YOU MJ.

3. Hmmm. Im happy since all of my responsibility in my school are all over!! Its nice to have a cool relaxing break after whole week on working my butts off my REPORTS, ASSIGNMENTS, LAB, QUIZZES Etc. you name it. I playing my WYD with no other problems to worry in my head... MY baby [WYD] did you miss me? he3

4. Im getting ready for our Choral this week. (it an annual event here in our school). Last year we won 2nd place. I hope we win this time. Check it out the 2 video of our last year performance or in my youtube link on the left >>>>>





It is sang in PH language, but just listen the voices and how the choral goes ^^. Im singing the Tenor part of the choral. btw, im in in last person on the right facing you. nyay.

Well... There Still Sunshine after the Rain, although your getting wet sometimes XP

No comments:

Post a Comment