Sunday, June 28, 2009

SleepLess Night

*Current time when im typing this: 10:40 PM

I cant sleep again right now. Hmmm having a insomia again. Normally i have to go to sleep after 12 Midnight. Because after the clock strikes 12MN, Im history coz there no way i can sleep. Nah, its not my WYD's fault. My baby[WYD] is innocent and have nothing to do with my problem right now. Yeah, kinda remind me of a song of Craig Davide..... Keep repeating in my head every time i cannot sleep and at the same time im Piloting my WYD.

Because i can't sleep til you're next to WYD
No i can't live without my WYD, no more
Oh i stay up til you're next to WYD
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
(sometimes, with matching dance like im have a party all night)

The dancing is big no no!. Its helping me not to sleep even more.

I cant believe this. I have class tommorow about 7am. Need to wake up for 5am... so 6 hours remaining(Do the math XP).

So... I try all of my routines, except for counting sheep (its a cheezy thing to do LOL)

1. I read my Boring book in one of my Subjects [Engineering]
-still not working
2. Watch Youtube...
- hmmm kinda working, but not that much
3. I drink some Milk...
- No milk in the ref. Must have run out this morning.
4. I drink my vitamins.
-Normally i dont wanna drink this stuff coz... i dont feel like doing it. So, I skip that.
5. Play a boring song in my cellphone.
-Well most of the song in my cellphones are rock, alternative rock, RnB.... Its impossible for me find a song that can help me get to sleep...
6. Write a draft of anything in my blog... unfortunately im having a writer's block right now. (Hmmm i dont wanna skip a day without any post in my blog) well thats another story. I also browse in JB devil's Blog, hoping she write any juicy gossips. well, no new gossips i guess.

Hmmm none of my routin works. Then while browsing for any music in my cellphone again. I found a song of Taylor Swift called White Horse. Hmmm.. the melody is quite soothing. Maybe i can sleep now while playing this song.

Then back to step number 1. I read that book again. Review some of my lessons i guess. Then I read some manga in OneManga.com. (currently im reading Naruto and Bleach). After i finish 1 chapter of BLEACH. Back to my WYD. "hi hi everyone". Guess what? Everyone is afk!. hu3. No one to talk to.

Then... typing this blog. I hope by the time i post this on blog, i can get some sleep.

So... wanna share to me some Tips? What do you do everytime you cannot sleep? Please write it down in my comment. You might save my life next time Ive have insomia again. he3. Good night.

Current time:11:29PM.

1 comment:

  1. Music and reading, gets me out every time xP
    U no ur cool when u listen to Taylor Swftt xP lol jk.

    Liked the post, really enjoyable :D

    check out my blog if you'd like: http://wydworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete