Friday, June 19, 2009

SURVEY! WYD GLOBAL VERSION

I find this survey somewhere in Friendster... Its very common in friendster to ask you to answer a survey then send it to many friends. I love answering this kind of stuff because there are some questions that is least expected. I still enjoying answering...

And now i am thinking, what if i make my own survey WYD GLOBAL style, where some questions are quite intriguing... Okay, No holds barred. Here we go:

1.when is your WYD GLOBAL Birthday?
– about June

2. are you a Cheaps Cake?
– hmphhhh. yeah, kinda. But i give discounts to my guildmates and my close friends in my vends

3. What do you think about WYD?
– Simple but most mind blowing game ever

4. Whats your favorite character
–Hunter, they look so cooler than the rest.

5. which do you prefer? noob or a Pro?
– noob... there so much to learn in this world [WYD].

6. Do you like cleaning your Storage?
– Yeah... unorganize items in my storage drives me crazy!!

7. What your favorite color?
– Red... red are hot looking in my HT. XP

8. where are you right now?
– in taron pt with quincy in server 2.

9. What do you like to do right now?
– finish my project with my classmate today...

10. Who's character is the last thing on your mind before you go to sleep?
– men, this is hard... bOggIeBoTzZ. yeah finally i paid my 80M dept

11. Do you have a Date this saturday?
– nope... still single

12. What were you doing at midnight
last night
– Relogging my character. IT GOT DCED!! DANG!

13. What’s the name of the song
that stuck in your mind right now?
– Father and Son... BTW, happy fathers day dad. And Insomnia... Coz i cant get sleep till your next to me [WYD].. feels like insomia!*singing insomia wha3

14. Name someone with the same
birthday as you.
– my classmate

15. Do you have a crush on someone?
– Yah... in wyd i have. Its a secret though. I meet her in noaton. XP

16. Did you do something illegal in WYD?
– NOPE!!! i play by the rules.

17. Have you ever PK someone on
purpose?
– yah.. that guys is so...., nevermind.

18. Do you sing the Fame song?
– Yeah... wha3

19. What were u doing this morning at
8am?
– Just woke up. I log in my WYD because it got DCed

20. What were u doing 15 minutes ago?
– Piloting my character in Taron

21. Is it cute when guys kiss girls on
the forehead?
– it is a cheezy thing to do…..

22. Whats your favorite Character's face?
– BeastMaster in GOD form... I love the hair. Thats my favorite hairstyle XP

23. Would you ever leave the house
without logging your WYD?
– no way! i always leave my WYD on AFK at home during school.

24. Can ex-lovers be friends?
– i dunno

25. Do you think its ok to date
someone if u r committed already here in wyd?
– i depends.. if you see that the guy is just taking the girl for granted, why not? I will save the girl from his clutches XP

26. Would you die for the one you
love?
– YAH... i am willing to be PKed for someone worth saving for.

27. Do you have a best friend?
– yeah many...

28. Has one of your friends ever
stabbed you in the back?
– NOPE.... my friends are the best. we dont do that to each other

29. Who’s your best friend in
since day 1 in WYD?

hmmm.. since day 1? i guess its toorax, boggIeBotzZ, and girlsmack79.

30. Do you love watching scary movies?
– yeah, as long as no showing of internal organs and stuff... T T

31. If you really dont have gold, where will you go?
– To many to mention...but i have 2 friend initials are B and G (security reasons). They always help me financially when my gold got short and i really want to buy something.

32. have you ever try to beg for something?
– nope... i think. I dont remember myself begging items to someone. I work hard for what i have today.

33. How many water Party did you attended so far?
– many i guess...

34. Explain WYD GLOBAL to a blind person?
– a place where you will me a lot of friends... whether you are a noob or not.

35. Do you believe in bad luck?
– Yah... especially when i overups some items and still it wont +9 grrr.

36. What do you prefer, the previous or the latest you?
– latest... my character improve a lot since the last time ^^. TY to my friends who help me.

37. Is your heart broken, beating, or
taken?..
– beating... ha3

No comments:

Post a Comment