Saturday, July 18, 2009

Appreciation- A refelction about things i must be grateful for.....

click here for my part 2

Best of Me

By: Blue


click here for lyrics

"Im so happy that i play WYD GLOBAL... The events, the blogs, the drawing and singing, everything... It is my first time to show everything about me here in WYD"


"My blogging experience here in WYD are one of the best things in my WYDIAN life, For the first time, someone Appreciate everything i wrote there.... Men, THANKS"

"Old friends come and go. Although they're gone, still we are Best Buddies...forever"

"Through Thick and Thin, were always there for each other"

"I Appreciate the simple things here in WYD...."

"THANKS uno22, my best character ever, It doesn't matter anymore if were not that strong.. The time we spent together is what matters. I wish that i can still pilot you till the end of time"

"Thanks, for bringing the Best in me here in WYD.... ^^ I Really Appreciate it"


Everytime i sing that song Best of me (BTW Best of me by Blue is one of my favorite songs), it always reminds me that I have to be grateful to everyone who bring the best in me here in WYD.

WYD GLOBAL/SD.PH are my first online game in my entire life. They're like they came from nowhere and BOOM! WYD GLOBAL crash right in front of my laptop. They're like angels sent from heaven. (I know, that phrase is corny. But i like it. XP) Even though i have some nice things now in my character and financially stable her in WYD, still what I appreciate the most is during my noob mortal days where I used to cling myself behind PH Academy for water party. For me, the best part of my WYDIAN life is when your still noob, you appreciate the simple things in life, like free horse, free dam 45 wepons, free +6 sets. Everythings start there, even gaining friends. Also, the happy memories i gain during my noob days are priceless, no one can replace that.

Im so grateful and happy that through this experience here in wyd, along with the blogging and events, i never though that i will share everything here in WYD... The singing, writing, drawing and such... This are the things that i thought i can never do here over the net. This things are my personal things that my family and some friends only knows. Dang, i know i suck at this thing, im not that confident at that time...

Now, i wrote anything that pops in my head. I write everyday in blog for entertainment of everyone, and hopefully the readers enjoy my FanMade stories, the drawing of my comics, my daily activities here in my WYD, the crazy stunts uno22 did in my blog (like in the Paparazzi Article, one of my favorite post) and the singing of course....

Sometimes i ask my self, why did i do this crazy things, like singing where everyone around the world can hear me.. men, that so embarassing. But i guess, because of the experience and confidence that i have learned here in WYD, i guess 'WYD bring out the best in me that no one else can do...' Ha3. The lyrics came from the BLUE popular song "Best in me". Funny though, it really did bring the best in me everytime i join the Events here in WYD. Somehow, WYD did change me for the better. I guess the Team behind WYD GLOBAL deserve some credit for there "out of this world events", but hey we never thought that some WYDIANS here have talents.... not to mention its fun participating in there events.

(This post is dedicated to my character: uno22. She is not just my character, but she is my best Buddy)

I appreciate the things me and uno22 do together. uno22 is my best buddy for about 1 1/2 years now. I never change my Main character's name beacause uno22 is so special to me. Were like partners in crime in everything we do. The quality time i spent with her is quite amazing. We explore everything here in WYD together. I wish that i can pilot my uno22 till the end of time.... Ill be forever thankful that i became your pilot uno22.

Well... i hate to say goodbye in this event, since this will be the final week. I will miss writing in my blog. I might still write something in my blog every week since I'm starting to love blogging. I will always remember my best blogging experience here in WYD. If i never met WYD, i will not experience the amazing experience of blogging. ^^,

2 comments:

  1. congrats for this dramatic yet very detailed info of your WYD story, i'm moved on how much you appreciate your in-game character uno22, looking forward on more WYD blogs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... i guess. I miss my mortal days the most.....We used to dream a lot that someday were going to become a GOD character and make a difference in this world (WYD). I guess even i became what i am right now, we cannot turn back in time and repeat the same thing over and over....but at least my good memories are the one thing that i will cheerish the most here in WYD.

    ReplyDelete