Friday, June 26, 2009

Operation Fathers Day 2nd Entry

Men, its hard to compete with oliveness.... So pro in drawing. I used to be good at drawing, that is about 6 years ago. I stop drawing after that not until i draw my entry in Spread the WYDIAN Event in Facebook ( i won 1 entry by drawing a fire tiger XP) SO i guess your talent fades as time goes of not using it. Well, i did the best that i can do.... I hope you like my drawing


I know I know !!! My draing is so childish. Even a little kid can draw like this. Oh well... i give 100% with love. whe3

Rare to find such a man, I simply call him my DAD! Love u dad.

Ok, now lets have a recap of my entry in this event.

I draw 2 drawings and posted 1 Music Video. Well, you'll do anything just show your dad how much you love him. And this the my own way of showing my dad how much i love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment