Monday, July 20, 2009

Appreciation 2

hmmm someone accusing me of steal ideas in his blog for the topic: Appreciation...ok, this one is for you... lol.

click here
for the part 1

Ok... I felt that in my part 1 of my previous entry Appreciation 1, there is something lacking in my post. Something that i forgot to put. Someone that I appreciate the most for helping me always. Yeah... I want to feature someone who I respect the most.

Well, first he is a friend of mine. He is my Sub-Guild Leader in my Guild Heroes there in Supreme Destiny PH. Currently, he is our Guild Leader/Sub-Leader here in Biltzkrieg. He change name about 3 times now. Ha3. Im talking about NoWayJose. (Yahoo!!! ha3 Dont PK me when you read this WHAHAHA!!!).

NoWayJose is more popular to the PH WYD players in his name NODOC because that is his original name there in the Supreme Destiny PH. Even we PH people called him NODOC rather than NoWayJosE, because we used to called him NODOC for a very long time. Although i called him NODOC or DOCskie/DOC in-game, i will mention his name here as NoWayJose so that everyone can relate. I'll grabe the oportunity of this topic to show my greatest gratitude to him. I wanna make a little something in return for his great help for me.

OK... NoWayJosE is been my Sub-Guild Leader since Supreme Destiny PH time. One of respected ones because he is also known for his Good Leaderiship and very Kind person. Im so happy when i first found out that he will playing here in WYD GLOBAL after SD.PH closes. At least some good people will be here in the WYD GLOBAL like NoWayJosE.

Photobucket

Respected in the sense that he is been treating our Guild like we are his second family. In every feud inside our guild, he is always there to fix the fight. Although he is very PRO here in WYD, still he is very Approachable and Humble as a player. He is always there to help us, not just one, but many many many times. Too many to mention. Men, sometimes i want to refuse his offer in helping me because he done a lot for me. Im glad that he is still my Sub-Guild Leader until today.
Photobucket
Yeah... if your reading this right now NoWayJosE, he3..... Thank you.

btw, thats NoWayJosE (NODOC) in the picture.....



2 comments:

  1. i salute you both uno22 and NoWayJose ... make PH Guild proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love PH guild.. i wanted to become a OP so badly.. he3. Too bad im having a problem between my schedule in my class and the alotted time slot for the OP. Oh well, good to see some of my friends handling the PH academy... and BoggiebotzZ still taking good care of the blitz guild.

    I hope NoWayJosE will be unbanned now T T. just heard the news yesterday.

    ReplyDelete