Friday, July 3, 2009

Paparazzi II

*Warning, the situation you about to see are all fan made. Also the continutaion of the Paparazzzi and uno22's next step to fame (click the link if you wanna read the previous entries). My entry in All about the WYD celebrities

Hmmm... WYD Cele-bs. Fans Love them, Haters Hate them, Gawkers gossips on them, paparazzii invade there private lives. Nell profits in there Wcoin.

I wonder, who is the Britney, Paris and Lohan of WYD? Or BrAngelina of WYD? What about the 4 judges American Idol? One thing for sure, i know the Perez Hilton of WYD. he3



What did they do to deserve such attention?
Does Cele-Bs even more powerful than the GM?
How come someone gone from nobody to somebody that fast?

Some join events ending wanting GM Loki to have her baby XP.,
Some Pking there way to the Top of the Ranks.
Some went singing in there blogs like that guy... whats the name of that guy again?... Wait... Give me a sec....Its in the tip of my tongue.... dang, i forgot his name. Anyway

When you become the owner of noaton, BAM!, your already a cele-b.( Men i wanna ride the Dragon Mount) When you get ban for CC Frag. BAM! Popularity and a Hot topic in every forums. When you post yourself sing in your blog, errr....no comment. Ruling Ranking System. Bam! Your Name Flashes in the Wydglobal site.

JB-Devil, Famous for her gossip, CS, Composer, Writer, Gawker (you name it), once told me "getting ban is like having a vacation. Its more fun." Hmmm. No wonder she wrote the Fragger Song. I cant get through the minds of this Cele-bs. Its too complex for us normal Wydians to understand the way they think. Not to mention Its so degrading when you see yourself standing beside a Cele-bs.

So i leave myself no choice.. Ill make another Paparazzi game.. Maybe i can explore deeper the lifestyle of this celebs(Just for laughs XP)... I might learn something out of this. Paparazzi are not only known for there flashy cameras, but they always ask so many questions to the celebs while taking the shots. Quite annoying, dont you think? Well see how Terra invade uno22's life. (a.k.a. fustrated Cele-bs wanna bee)

But before that, lets look back what happened last time in Paparazzii
(for the benefit of those who didn't read the Part 1 of Paparazzii)

Terra is a paparazzii that always follow uno22. Accidentally, Terra found out who is uno22's currently dating... Well after that, uno22's date run for his life to avoid any publicity. uno22 is so furious of that paparazzii that she attempt to Rapid hit Terra. But she forgot she in neutral zone, so she leave no choice but to run for her life as well....




uno22:Rapid Hit! Dang i forgot were in neutral zone, Cant PK.

Now, Terra once again invade uno22:

Photobucket

Terra: Speculation says JB-Devil is jealous of your rising fame?
uno22: Shes a big star. What more can i say?
Terra: People says JB-Devil writing gossips against you.
uno22: Well duh, I love to be in the center of attention, Everything must be focus on me.
Terra: What will you do if it is actually true?
uno22: Stay pretty all day for my fans. I dont go Cheap. I can handle things with classe
Terra: you look pretty when you're hang out in noaton.
uno22: I know right?... its so hard when your popular.
Terra: but JB mention your fat?
uno22: Ouch.. I broke my nail. ehehheh.... your saying something? (am i that fat?)

Photobucket

Terra: You hunt here more often?
uno22: Sometimes
Terra: or you cc frag here more often?
uno22: no
Terra: sometimes then?
uno22: ehhehehe... (Dont forget, were in PK area. Wanna Die?) *still smiling
Terra: well?
uno22: did you hear who won the s4 guild war?
Terra: Yeah as usual. TC won.
uno22: I know right? There so pro, just like me.(Men that was close, im almost slipped)

One thing i observe about them is that Celebs dont give direct answers.I get this question most of the time:

Photobucket

Terra: Whats new with you?
uno22: Uhmmm not that much. Popular as usual.
Terra: What Level are you?
uno22: the usual...
Terra: Really? yeah right.
uno22: Yeah
Terra: How much did you earn lately?
uno22: You're not reading WYD FORBES? Go check my current earnings.
Terra: is your Set +15
uno22: nah, not yet
Terra: what do you mean not yet?, cele-Bs are not poor you know.
uno22: Well i might someday, too busy meeting with my fans.
Terra: Aren't you intimidated knowing some of people already have +13 sets?
uno22: hehehe. Why should i?
Terra: cuz everyone think your the weakest, not to mention calling you"Dumb Blond", any comment?
uno22: Haters, is it my fault that im popular? Uhmm. Im starving, Ill grab some lunch. BB
Terra: oO

Photobucket

Terra: Ever consider in applying in CS
uno22: I might.
Terra: For what reason?
uno22: I wanna help WYDIANS.
Terra: How?
uno22: Staying pretty all day in armia, making public appearance. It sure boost the economy of whatever server I visit. Besides my popularity is enough to make any servers to be FULL.
Terra: Wow thats great, might as well consider visiting our server 2?
uno22: I might, just talk to my manager.

And Cut! Ive seen enough, WOW like im watching Celebrity Big Brother WYD edition. A little exaggeration just for fun of the readers XP. I guess Cele-Bs' life are more complicated than i expected. Many people bugging you about things that are not worthy to talk about.

Despite of that, Cele-Bs dont let there guard down. I bet Cele-bs are also witty perons when someone is trying invade there personal life. One thing for sure, Cele-bs makes the WYD go round.

How can you consider someone a Cele-bs? Well i made a quick list.
1. Pro Player
2. Pro Coiner
3. Pro Gossiper
4. Pro CC Fragger
5. CS pips
6. GM and CM (by default)
7. Event Winners: By drawing, and singing
8. Ruler of the Rank System.

One thing for sure, uno22 is a trying hard cele-Bs Wanna bee. Ha3

uno22: not funny! ><


Before i end my Blog entry, i wanna share to you one of my favorite song called Paparazzi (Acoustic Version) by lady gaga. A true celebrity and a trend setter,causing a great impact to the music industry. The lyrics are fun to sing... A love song with a little twist of Cameras, Celebrity and Paparazzi..



Paparazzi
By: Lady Gaga

We are the crowd,
We're c-coming out

Got my flash on, it's true
Need that picture of you
It so magical
We'd be so fantastico

Leather and jeans
Garage Glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us it don't have a price
Ready for those flashing lights,
Cause you know that baby I

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi,
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be
Your Papa-paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind,
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous, chase you down
until you love me, papa-paparazzi

I'll be your girl
Backstage at your show,
Velvet ropes and guitars,
Yeah, cause you're my rockstar
In between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Shadow is burnt
Yellow dance and we turn
My lashes are dry
Purple teardrops I cry
It don't have a price
Loving you is cherry pie
'Cause you know that baby I

Im your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi,
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that i'll be
Your Papa-paparazzi

Promise i'll be kind,
But i won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

1 comment: