Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mysterious Farche

The characters and events portrayed in the post are fictious and fanmade. Any similarity to real person is coincidential.

No animals are hurt in making this, especially pigs.

Erion, Erion.... such a lovely place to rest sometimes..... Vendors in Armia are so annoying, spamming and such. In Azran, too husky to stay. What about Snow Field? Nah, too cold to stay there. I cant walk properly without my Mount.

Everytime you buy feeds to MountCaptor in Erion, did you sometimes notice something is not right? Hmmmm....
Everytime you need to buy Pots and Dump your garbage to any NPC in Erion, someone is always missing? Sometimes, that is. Yeah, It Frache. Ever wonder why Farche always wonder outside those walls of Erion? Is she waiting for something, or SOMEONE? Maybe her true love she is waiting.... well this the story about Farche and the Mysterious Love that blooms behind those walls of Erion.

Terra: Dang no Feed again, i might as well buy some Feeds.

Terra is a regular costumer of Farche. And obviously Terra has a big crush on her. He was hoping to have his first move. But everytime he does that, Farche always gone. No one knows where she went.

Terra: Hmmm.... Farche is gone again. Where is she? I wanna buy stuff on her. *Men,my heart pounding rapidly again.

Photobucket

Terra wanna know where Farche is everytime shes gone... So he ask some of her fellow NPC and ask questions about her mysterious Farche.

Neptus: I have no idea.... She always wonder around in Erion

Reimers: I bet Farche always goes to Clubs and Party all night...

Ropelion: Really? I starting love her even more.

Terra: *grrrr, another competion

Reimers: Maybe shes too busy in Battle Dungeon hunting for Warrior Seal.

Luvian: Thats why i hate her, shes ruining my bussiness. She sells overpriced Warrior seal and Hunting Scrolls. I bet Farche is the cause of Swine Flu . She sells all sort of things about pigs, Pig eggs Pig Essence Pig Feeds... Eww.... Shes starting to smell like a pig.

Terra: I dont mind if Farche smells like that. She look hotter..... What about you Nell?

Nell: How should i know? Im too busy collecting WYD COINS from the players.

Storage Guard: Hey hey... I sometimes see Farche somewhere in Erion. She seems looking for someone. Maybe her True Love? Who knows. I dont blame her. At that age and still single. No suprise. I bet shes lonely. No one ask Farche for a Date or someting....

Suddenly Terra started to delusion.

Terra: Someone? True Love? a Date? WHoooaaa. what if im the one who is Farche is waiting for so long... OMG. After all this time, Farche is been waiting for me to ask her.... for, for, for a DATE. Yeah, thats right.... Dont worry Farche, i will liberate you from this misery. Wheheheh.

Storage Guard: Errr, are you ok buddy? You murmuring and talking to your self... Hey, is that Farche on the gate of Erion?

Terra: Yeah... Ok, here goes nothing. Ill ask her for a Date....

Terra went to Farche.
Photobucket
Terra: Men she looks prettier when she's looking from afar. I wonder whats on her mind right now (Terra... I love you)... Whooaaa. I bet she is thinking about me right now.

Terra: Uhmmm err. Still rememeber me?Terra Im always buy in your vend. I was wondering. Theres a nice coffee shop there inside the Ship in SnowField. I was wondering if you want to go there with me?

Farche:..... *still staring from afar.

PhotobucketTerra: I know you're wanting me for so long. Dont be shy. I dont bite.... C'mon Farche, are you that nervous your with me face to face?

Farche: ??? you were saying something?

Terra: I was wondering if you wanna go out with me, Like a date?

Photobucket

Farche face Terra. Farche smiled in front of Terra. Terra gone RED.... This the moment Terra is waiting for... The suspense is killing him. As if the time stop right before his eyes. Farche just smile, and she turns RED as well. Suddenly

PhotobucketTerra: Ouch... watch were you going , you lowlife Half Orc. How dare you pushing me like that? Where having a moment here with my one true Love... Your were saying Farche?


Terra turn blank on what he just witness. Farche still turning red as the HalfOrc come close to her. Farche and the HalfOrc look at each other. Smiling. Terra go off on what he just saw. In the end Farche found her true love. One thing for sure, its not Terra.
Photobucket

Farche: your saying something again?

Terra: err. nevermind

Farche: oh, ok. Weird guy*talking to herself

Photobucket

2 comments: