Thursday, June 25, 2009

DREAMS

Now lets get personal...

I wanna share to you about my dream as a WYDIAN. I am ambitious type of person. I always have my dreams with me. It makes people improve as a person everytime they realize what there dreams are. As TK-idol once said: Its better to set goals so that you have something to follow.... I use my Dream as my guide in everything i do. Its a powerful tool. It can move mountains as what others said. What you are right now reflects to how do you set your Dreams.... very true. Here is some of my Dreams.:

Photobucket
1. PH will rule the WYD Global. Yeah my ultimate Dream. Its very fulfilling seeing your PH pipz rule the WYD. All i know is that PH are progressing. Thats one thing for sure.

Photobucket
2. Meet my old friends in Supreme Destiny here in WYD. Most of my friends quited playing. I dunno why. Maybe they're traumatize until now. I dont blame them. I recover that heartache here in WYD.

Photobucket
3. To improve my uno22- hmmm 3rd in your list? Are you kidding! isnt it that it should be on the top of your priorities? Well, i dont have any answers yet why i dont prioritize my character that much, All i know is that meeting with my friends everyday is enough to brighten up my day. No wonder uno22 still noob XP.

Photobucket
4. To find an Ideal Guild to stay till the end.... So far Blitzkreig is the ideal guild for me. I mean, most of them in our guild are PH. what more can you ask for?

Photobucket
5. To be an OP of PH academy. Some of my clostest friend know about this. I want it so badly. I wanna contribute something to the WYD as a WYDIAN. Too bad every shifts in PH Op has always conflicts to my class. So i decided not to apply for that position and give way to the other PH who are aspiring to be an OP of PH someday. I guess this one will stay as a Dream forever. Kinda sad, but i already accepted the fact that i cannot. I will be graduating soon, i need to focus on my studies.

Photobucket
6. Help my sister [Terra] in her character.... Im currently assisting my sis in her character. Soon to be Cele. Mark my words. he3

Photobucket
7. I guess to find my perfect girl in WYD... ha3. (its very embarrassing, but who cares!) I hope i find one here in WYD.

There you go... i share to you some of my secrets. But it might change without prior notice. You never know. Many things might change as time goes by. But for now, this is my dreams i am following right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment