Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CM lolli's Primary Pic, remind me of something.


I just browsing CM Loli's plurk when i saw his Primary photo... Errr.. I know where picture came from. Its korean music video, one of my favorites he3 here is the video:



I just wanna show you a video dedicated to CM Lollipop... The two group are Big Bang and 2ne1. Yeah.. its a korean singers( and im a PH, so technically i dont know every word they're singing XP) , but i love this video because it remind me always of CM Lollipop and its so colorful. Also one of the singers is also a famous PH actress, and also my favorite actress, name Dara aka Sandara Parks. I remeber in Shout for joy event, there is a question that goes like this:

Who's the leader of 2ne1?

I know the answere since im familiar of the this group. But the thing is i dont hav a shout, So OnlyKim answered it first....

i bet this question came from GM Loki since she is also a Korean too. he3. Go ask her the translation of the song.

just wanna share some of things that swirls in my head right now....

BTW, in your blog recently, uno22 is an impostor in your comment!! whaaa I dont talk like that especially to OnlyKim. I love CS MALAY! I have a feeling i've been gawked. zzzz

1 comment:

  1. hi i saw this on CM's Lolli's plurk

    http://i40.tinypic.com/158b0pz_th.jpg

    ReplyDelete