Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reflection of my First day of Freedom......

Hmmm after i decides to quit my WYD forever, Dang, i've never though that this is going to be tougher than i expected. Well, despite of my attempt to erase any trace of me here in wyd like, i give all my nice sets to toorax , still many of my friends wanted to see me for the last time. Men, i never though i am so rude, leaving my friends without saying my Goodbyes.

Well, so i got online and talk to some of my friends who are online at that moment... Well boggiebotz, toorax09III and IBRUC seems to be the only online here... funny, i didnt say my goodbyes. Instead we talk and talk and talk. What a day, im so happy again. Men, my heart melted when i see my friends again.

Toorax09III told me that if I'm going to leave 3 months from now then there is nothing we can do about it. But please don't do it quickly like a snap, just do it one step at a time. And yeah, he miss me.

Then i realize, hmmmm, COME WHAT MAY. Whatever happens, one thing for sure. I cant let got WYD that easily. Men, even though i might be gone forever 3 months from now, now i know its part of life to let go some things for the better good. But, it is also best not worry for the future and instead, start enjoying the present while you still can. I already give my pass to my sister Terra just in case.....

Well, now i know how it feels like when you die in real life and many people around you mourns for your death... happy thoughts suddenly flashbacks in your mind. So sad but happy at the same time... Oh well. Come what may what the future will be. I miss my uno22 =c



2 comments:

  1. awww so sad story :( anyways bye uno!! see ya later!! goodbyes!! we'll all miss u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im still playing my wyd, but my game time will be shorter than it is used to be... too busy lately...

    -uno22

    ReplyDelete