Thursday, July 2, 2009

School 101

Photobucket
ha3. even class uno22 is still on my mind....I wrote her name in my manual. I just wanna be part of my uno22 even in my class.


Hmmm... another day , no WYD how sad hu3. My class starts from 7am to 7pm. Currently im busy on my programing class. A little patience, ill be graduating this year in my engineering. I wonder if WYD can give me a job if ever i get my license in Electronics and Communication Engineering he3. I just found out lately that our jobs can also be in Netwoking and a such. Sorry for that, im just sharing one of my wildest dreams.

Its hard, my professor is teaching us how to hack a game account, especially WYD GLOBAL Account. ha3 Kidding, Dont bann me for 1 week only 3 days. LMAO!... nah, the program im working right now is not for hacking or any illegal works. Its for a Microprocessor, right now were brainstorming what to do, either we make a robot (ambitious its very hard to program that!), make a wireless paging system, or Digital security system. Well, i hope we can decide sooner or later. Just sharing my activities in school.

BTW, Just read CM loli's Plurk... i found out something..

take a look at this link:
http://i40.tinypic.com/158b0pz.jpg

Playing dirty eh? ha3.. i dont mind, just dont push it too hard. Karma is so strong you know....

2 comments: