Friday, July 10, 2009

Zzzz Bad Day for generals

Hmmm.. Im so disappointed today. Well kinda series of unfortunate event ive experience this time.

Well first, at 0gt, Generals kinda late... I wonder why?

Oh well. Still patiently waiting for the generals. After 15min of waiting finally GM announce the Generals (attention WYDIANs yadi yada... that kind of msg). BUt before that some mortal is bugging me and begging for any items. Of course i dont wanna rude so i talk to that mortal then i gave him 2 MP earings i just hunt in the Underworld.

Then after of our little conversation, suddenly i forgot to read where the server of the GENERALS. WHAAA..Cursed that mortal, oh well im dont wanna be rude at that time. Im on a panic. Where is the server of the generals? I ask No one seems to reply my question. Where could everyone be? OMG. My friends might already gone to whatever server it is.

Photobucket

Good things my friend bOggIeBoTzZ reply and told me the server of generals is on s2... yah so im kinda on the rush to go to the generals. Well the minute i step in the mobs of Generals. Ive got DC, not once, not twice but TRICE!!! dang it! well in the end i only got 5 ori scraps. Ouch... very bad day indeed. oh well. No ori powder for today.... =c

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment