Sunday, July 12, 2009

LAST GOODBYE

Hmmm... now ive decided. after so much thinking... ive decided that finally i have to let go part of me.. I guess what im trying too say is that.. IM QUITING NOW MY WYD... yeah. All of my set i already give it to toorax09. Dont worry besty, its not because of you. Yeah im a little mad at you but yeah, for now i dont care.

Where to start. Well first, 3 months from now im leaving because i will have my first On the Job Training in some company. I dont know what company but one thing for sure, there no internet there. I talk some of my teachers and some person who already experience the On the Job training and they said it normally last until March-June. So... From October to March i will gone. Then after The on the job training i will then review for my license in Engineering, hopefully i will be called Engr uno22. he3.

I felt in the past few days, im having a hard time thinking what will be my future with my uno22. Most of my vacant times i always dedicate it to my WYD. Until such time i realize i didnt have time for my friends and my family. So i guess i will spent my remaining months bonding with my friends and my family. Im literary in tears at that time. I guess this is goodbye.

btw, if ever it happens i win that isis dam 72 i will still give it to toorax. ha3.

1 comment:

  1. MY BLOG DIDN'T MEAN IT WAS TRUE =) Just a part of blogging event. I still have respect for you and your work. Sorry if I offended you bro. If you truly do decide to quit WYD, I'll always remember you as someone worthy of my praise. Anyways, who ever wins. Both have a good cause as you mentioned. I hope you'll forgive me if I did hurt you. I guess I over assumed things. will definitely miss a WYD Buddy.

    ReplyDelete