Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clean House WYD edition.


The host of CLEAN HOUSE

Hmmm ever watch this show? Clean House. Where this group of people choose a Messiest House in America and try to clean it... But here is the thing, the Mess is quite unimaginable. I repeat, UNIMAGINABLE. Even my jaw almost drop everytime they features unimaginable Mess in the house. Well, it is one of my favorite shows since its very funny everytime this group of people go to this messy house, making a quite a funny expression to there faces because of the over the top Mess....

Well coincidencially, while watching this show, I'm also busy cleaning my stroge. Quite messy, unarrange stuffs that i get in the Previous Box Hunt Event, (warrior glitter, etc). So many laks and ori that are not packed yet. Many Gems, Ess, trash and etc. It took me about 1 hour and still not finished.... Well. I manage to to pack all my laks/ori. Thats a good start. Maybe because i didnt vend anything for the past few day because of the Hunt Box event. Not to mention im too busy in my exam, blogging, chatting and such. Well after this [blog] i will resume my cleaning spree in my storage. I hope i finish it soon....

Oh gtg, Generals......

NOTE TO SELF:
Clean storage at least everyday. I dont wanna experience this kind of dilemma again.

No comments:

Post a Comment