Friday, July 10, 2009

Picture Perfect.....

I was about to sleep when my friend bOggIeBoTzZ summon me... Hmmmm.. everytime he summons me something interesting always occur. And i was right! Whooaa im so suprise where i landed in his summon, Mobs riding in there Mounts... wow. My jaw dropped. Well , Bogz teach me how to do this... (Note:you cannot do Transformation scroll while riding mount at the same time unless you do something tricky about it) At first it not succesful.. i failed my first try... then the second try is a success... I first chose to transform into a Tamed wolf since i love dogs. Awww, i like it!.. ha3. Here some of the picture... I really enjoy having a good time with my friends ^^.

We were like instant Celebrity. Everyone went taking SS with us.

Photobucket

Doggy!!!!

Photobucket

Animal party.... whe3

Photobucket
The piggy is my favorite picture.. so funny.

Photobucket

Change Costume:

Even though i love my Doggy transformation.. I having a hardtime with it. They cannot see myself holding my Weapon (Isis). Not to mention my name isn't appearing in the screen. So i change my transformation into a troll insteal.

Well, people went crazy in the armia. We cant SS ourselve properly. So we go inside our guildhouse for some privacy... He3 im having a BLAST!.. thanks for making my day.

Photobucket

Ugly Betty Meets Shriek

Photobucket
Ugly Betty WYD edition

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment