Thursday, July 9, 2009

FACEBOOK quiz: How Well Do you Know WYDGLOBAL

Warning: Better answer this in the facebook before reading this. I will not post the answer. Even in my comment and content of this blog, i will not give direct answer, even if you PK me for life.



Just browsing my Facebook when i saw this funny quiz... How well do you know (Name of your Friend)?... Well, i answer my friend's quiz. I use my every knowledge possible to have a almost perfect score. Well, im not expecting this after my 110% effort. Most of it failure and quite disappointing scores... Shame of me, to think they are my friends. Well I answer WYDGLOBAL's question. Quite Tricky but i manage to answer most of it correct except from some part: Take a look at this (im soo dead with my answer in the Lightbringer part T T). Score 6/9.


1) GM Osiris is sometimes called by the Community Scouts as?
a) Daddy
b) Fafa
c) Papi
d) Papa
e) Father

-ehem how should i know that?

2) Who is the first ever Community Manager of WYD Global who appear in-game?
a) Dhar
b) Nyx
c) Aruman
d) Mickey
e) Tonbarry
-sorry uno22 never born at that era [WYD GLOBAL] yet

3) Who is the GM that will bombarred you with smilies while talking?
a) Odin
b) Hades
c) Freya
d) Hel
e) Aesir
-That person always do that, thats easy XP

4) Lightbringers in-game character is named
a) Lucifer
b) Luciferre
c) Lightbringer
d) Samael
e) Satan
-T T.... It sounds the same, might as well reconsider?

5) The GM who uses the weirdest avatar among the team.
a) Loki
b) Osiris
c) Odin
d) Hades
e) Aesir

-The (secret) picture thingy... Very uhm, well, hmmmm... unique?

6) This is the most used phrase that you can find in Q and A's
a) Thank you for using,,,
b) Please be informed

Yah.. like a million times they always mention that in Q n A.

7) A GM who used on having a Sucubus character
a) Freya
b) Loki
c) Aesir
d) Hel
e) Odin

-I know this answer for sure....

8) What is the title of our latest contest?
a) Spread the Wydians Love
b) WYD Fansign Contest
c) WYD Global's Facebook Event
d) I Love Wyd event
e) Luci = Emo event

-Well, i participated this event 4 week straight. That phrase stilll stucks in my head up until now.

9) What is the official current plurk url of WYD Global
a) plurk.com/globalwyd
b) plurk.com/wydglobal

-well kinda cheated on this part. I check the plurk which on exist XP.

Hmmm... At least i've got an average score. But dang'it, i have second thoughts on the LightBringer's part . Oh well, Honsest mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment