Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Living Again the Past: Jackum Castle,

This is the part of the game where sometime you wanna go back to the past and experience again the exciting feeling of your being innocent and noob in this game. I mean, waaayyy back in episode one of WYD GLOBAL, where the game used to be manual, no cc hunt, gods are the highest character. Yeah everyone knows i came from the Supreme Destiny PH, so i experience my youthful days ingame of Episode One there in Supreme Destiny PH.

Well, first i made my new character (the name is a secret, i wanna have 1 char that only I knows. Even my friends dont know that char.) Well while hunting some ticks in the Troll, i hunt something that i didnt expect that i will reminense again the past of my gaming experience of EPISODE 1. I saw a Jackum Key. I remember, me with my friend used to hunt this everytime we are leveling up in the Trolls near the entrance of the Underworld when the game used to be NO CC HUNT in episode 1. Everytime either of us hunt a jackum key, we always play it in the Jackum Castle and try have the Red Dragoon Fairy thinggy (I forgot the name XP). I wonder where my friends right now? Anyway...

Photobucket

Die Jakum Lord!!!

Photobucket
Well, as i enter the Jackum Castle. I felt an funny feeling. I felt the goosebumps in my hands. The Castle that once are filled with mortal players playing in the Jackum Castle now remain nothing but an empty ruin. Hunting sound of silent in the Jackum Castle makes me feel much sadder than before. A very sad feeling if you ask me. Well, i ask myself again if i still wanna do this? Yeah, i wanna do it just like the old times. So I enter the jackum castle, hunt down the Keys to the Jackum Lord and Slayed it. Well i got my prize, the dragon fairy thinggy. Then i tell to myself:
Just like the old times, hayzzz. =c

Photobucket

Hello Dragon Fairy Thingy

No comments:

Post a Comment